2011-02-14

Happy Valentine's Day! My Sweetheart


This is to thank you for being by side

For comforting and caring when I was all confused inside.

This is for the phone calls you make every day

Just to tell me “I love you” every minute of the day.

The way you take my hand in yours

For all the world to see

That this is the woman

Who is most special to me.

You always seem to know

When I need a hug, kiss or smile…

You never cease to amaze me

When you say, “I'm here…let's talk for a while.”

In decades past we've had our share

Of ups and downs and problems galore

But you are the one who remained at my side

Never thinking of walking out the door.

I adore the way you tell me,

“You are my forever best friend,”

I love the way I believe in you…

And that you will be there till the end.

Thank you for all the time you give me

And for saying, “It's never enough…”

Thank you for listening as I ramble on…

When things become rather tough.

We are in the best years of our lives

Thirty four years on our journey together

I want to grow old with you…and you with me

I want to love YOU---FOREVER.


To all my friends here,

Dear, wish you all happy today and happy every day, and wish you All shall be well, Jack shall have Jill.

* Original address of this China gift post: China Gift and Fine Arts & Crafts


No comments: